- General information
The administrator of al personal data collected via the website is a limited liability company under the name of Agrimpex Sp z o.o. with headquarters in Jarosław, ul. Zwierzyniecka 2, NIP: 7922198965, REGON: 180285046, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: 16 621 34 08, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland (CEiDG) kept by the Minister of Economy.
- Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (access time, IP address).
- The data in the form are not available to any third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or business contact.
- The data contained in the forms may be provided to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains or other entities with which the website operator cooperates in this regard.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, mostly text files, which are stored on the end user’s device with an intention to be used on the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end user’s device and having the right to access them is the website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how the website users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
– maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
– determining the user’s profile in order to display personalized materials in advertising networks, Google in particular.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end user’s device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end user’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the end user’ device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. Web browsers allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation section of a particular web browser.
- Cookies stored on the website end user’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, Google in particular, to display advertisements tailored to the way in which the user navigate the website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by Google, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies by using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Server logs
- Information about some of the user behaviors of are logged on the server. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the provided hosting services.
- Resources browsed by users are identified by their URL addresses. Additionally, the following information may be saved:
– time of the query,
– time of sending the answer,
– the name of the client’s station – identification by HTTPS,
– information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTPS transactions,
– URL address of the page previously visited by the user – if the website was accessed via a link,
– information about the user’s browser,
– information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Disclosure of information
- Collected data are made available to external entities only within legally permitted limits.
- The data enabling the identification of an individual are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from such a request.