• MAXimum use - only one crop cover used all year round for protection
• MAXimum protection against sudden changes in weather, insects and crushing plants by the material soaked with water
• MAXimum crops, because the nonwoven fabric accelerates and increases harvests
• MAXimum benefits provided by one product
• A perfect way to protect fruit and vegetable crops
• Thanks to the Agro Marina technology, which allows for immediate water-flow, it does not crush delicate herbs and flowers
• Allows plants to grow freely
On sunny days, it protects plants against overheating and leaf scorches.
The all-year crop cover Agro Marina MAX protects plants from sudden temperature drops by creating a protective layer underneath the material that prevents heat loss from the ground and protects against frost.
Agro Marina MAX protects crops against strong, chilling gusts of wind that may cause damage.
Our all-year crop cover protects plants covered with it against leaf scorches (sunlight is scattered) and provides them with proper air-flow.
It also helps to protect crops from hail.
Owing to its structure, the all-year crop cover Agro Marina MAX limits the access of insects to plants.
Agro Marina MAX has an optimally selected weight to best fulfill its task.
The all-year crop cover Agro Marina MAX extends the operating period in the conditions of UV radiation exposure.
The structure of the material allows for air exchange under the surface of Agro Marina MAX.
It retains moisture under its surface, which prevents excessive evaporation of the soil, this way allowing you to save water and time otherwise needed for frequent plants watering.
Thanks to the deployment of the Agro Marina technology, water can pass through the material right after unfolding, which prevents plants from being crushed after rainfall.
Agrimpex is 100% polish capital, we proudly emphasize the place of production of our products.
Ask our regional representative for this product in a size adjusted to your field.
|Width [m]||Length [m]||Reinforced edge|
Are you looking for an agrotextile of a different length?
Contact us and we will prepare it for you!