• Covering the seeds of early vegetables sown in spring
• In the cultivation of early-season potato varieties
• Covering young seedlings of such plants as cucumbers and other cucurbit vegetables
• Covering newly seeded lawns
• Protection of flowering annuals, biennials and perennials
• Accelerating harvests of soft fruit, e.g. strawberries, by covering them in early spring
• In tunnels for covering young seedlings after pricking them out
The temperature under our Pegas Agro crop cover changes slower and to a limited extent. Temperature stabilization accelerates and increases harvests.
Pegas Agro spring protection crop cover prevents unwanted visits of birds and insects.
The structure of Pegas Agro crop cover maintains moisture in the ground, thus preventing soil water loss.
Agrimpex agrotextiles help to protect plants from hailstroms.
Pegas Agro crop cover protects plants underneath it against leaf scorches (sunlight is scattered) and provides them with proper air-flow.
Optimally selected weight for the crop cover to best fulfill its task.
Thanks to this, our crop cover increases the operating period in the conditions of UV radiation exposure.
Thanks to its structure, the material transmits both water and air.
Agrimpex crop cover is very light, so it does not crush young plants.
It retains the accumulated heat, which makes the plants sprout earlier.
Agrimpex is 100% polish capital, we proudly emphasize the place of production of our products.
Ask our regional representative for this product in a size adjusted to your field.
|Width [m]||Length [m]||Reinforced edges|