• Covering plants growing in containers, e.g. on balconies, terraces
• Protection of ornamental shrubs and roses, especially their stems
• Covering evergreens such as a rhododendron, pieris, euonymus fortunei
• Covering coniferous trees and shrubs
• Protecting the plantations of blueberries and other berry bushes
• Covering vines such as clematis or grapevine
Such protection is especially important when plants are deprived of the protective layer of snow.
The temperature underneath the Pegas Agro winter cover 50g changes more slowly and to a limited extend only. This temperature stabilization accelerates and increases harvests.
Pegas Agro winter cover 50g has an optimally selected weight to best fulfill its task.
which guarantees little heating by sunlight.
Thanks to this, Agrimpex winter covers extend the operating period in the conditions of UV radiation exposure.
Under the Pegas Agro winter cover 50g, moisture is retained under the surface, which prevents excessive evaporation and saves water.
The structure of our winter cover allows for air exchange under the surface of the material.
Winter is a period of rest and sleep for plants. By shielding them with our winter cover, in the next season not only will they become more resistant but also harvests will be much higher.
Agrimpex is 100% polish capital, we proudly emphasize the place of production of our products.
|Width [m]||Length [m]|