• Two-color mulch fabric with the Dual-Agro technology
• The black side is recommended for an allotment to mulch strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, tomatoes and other fruits and vegetables
• The brown side will work well in the garden – because it harmonizes with the color of bark and soil, it perfectly camouflages any prospective loss of bark in the future and fits in with the natural landscape
• Recommended for mulching ornamental shrubs, hedges and flowers
• It can be used on each side – it is you who decide which color suits you best. The product’s features remain exactly the same on both of them.
First, prepare the soil by removing weeds and turf. Then, after scarifying and leveling the soil, lay the fabric out and cut it crosswise (the length of the cut depends on the root ball) in the place where the plants are expected to grow.
With the already growing plants, make a cut that will make it possible for the fabric to be placed around them.
Fix the fabric to the ground, preferably with pins or safety-pins from Agrimpex, to make sure it sticks stably.
For decoration, scatter bark or stones on the fabric and water the plants without removing it. The porous structure of the material will enable free water and air-flow.
By blocking the access of light to the ground, Agrimpex mulch fabric with the Dual-Agro technology prevents the development of unwanted weeds.
The structure of our mulch fabric with the Dual-Agro technology retains moisture in the ground, thus preventing the loss of soil water.
Owing to the fabric’s structure, soil pests have limited access to plants.
The optimally selected weight makes the fabric fulfill its task perfectly.
Thanks to this, Agrimpex mulch fabrics extend the operating period in the conditions of UV radiation exposure.
Brown on one side and black on the other - you decide which side to use.
The structure of our mulch fabric with the Dual-Agro technology is responsible for keeping moisture in the ground, thus preventing soil water loss.
which results in better development of the root system, faster growth of plants and, in the case of fruit and vegetables, an increase of harvests.
which means that plants underneath the Agrimpex Dual-Agro mulch fabric are bound to have better conditions for growth.
Agrimpex mulch fabric with the Dual-Agro technology limits the evaporation of water from the soil, thus increasing its humidity.
|Width [m]||Length [m]||Type of packaging|