• For covering beet heaps
• Protects plants that are required to be stored in heaps throughout winter, e.g. carrots, potatoes or sugar beets
• Provides temperature stabilization inside the heap, preventing them from overheating or freezing
• Prevents roots from soaking - water freely flows and evaporates from the surface of the cover
• Reduces the weight loss of the stored raw material
• Inhibits "breathing" and contributes to lower sugar loss in the roots
Geocover Agrimpex protects beets against sudden temperature drops resulting from frosts and prevents overheating of the pile on warm and sunny days (the white material effectively reflects sunlight).
By covering the heaps, geocover protects them against sudden temperature drops.
Geocover reduces the negative effects of precipitation (rain, snow, hail) and drying wind, this way limiting the loss of weight and sugar.
By reducing daily temperature fluctuations, Agrimpex geocover limits the loss of weight and sugar.
Optimally selected weight in order to best protect the heaps against weight and sugar loss.
Thanks to this, Agrimpex geocover extends the operating period in the conditions of UV radiation exposure.
Agrimpex geocover inhibits "breathing" and contributes to lower sugar loss in the roots
Protects the heaps from excessive sunlight.